Lodi Utilities is currently planning on sponsoring a recycling event on June 20, 2020 from 8-11 am. The event will take place at the Utility garage located at 249 Water Street. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, the plans for this event may change.
Please check back closer to the date for more information.
Items with an associated fee:
- CRT/Flat Screen monitors: $20 each
- CRT/Flat Screen televisions 29" and under: $20 each
- CRT/Flat Screen televisions 30" to 49": $40 each
- CRT/Flat Screen televisions over 50", Console, Projection: $60 each
- Mini Fridge / Small AC Units / Dehumidifiers: $20 each
- Refrigerators / Large Freezers: $35 each
- Stoves / Washers / Dryers / Dishwashers: $25 each
- Microwaves / Large Copy Machines: $15 each
- Hard Drive removal and destruction: $10 each
Items with no recycling fee:
CPU's, printers, speakers, scanners, fax machines, vacuum cleaners, laptops, stereo equipment, record players, tape players, CD players, Ipods, VCR's, DVD players, beta tape players, electrical saws, drills, calculators, UPS's, paper shredders, coffee machines, heaters, game systems, sewing machines, eletronic toys, keyboards, mice, circuit boards, copiers, cell phones, telephones, remote controls, networking equipment, computer cords, printer cables, hair dryers, curling irons, irons, Christmas lights, extension cords, box fans, ceiling fans, electric motors, pots & pans, rechargeable batteries from laptops, cell phones & power tools, lead acid batteries, most household electronics