Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street , you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 608-592-3246.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. We service the City of Lodi (Wisconsin) and a limited area of the Town of Lodi near the city limits.

You may complete the New Residential Service form online; however, you must call our office at 608-592-3246 to provide your Social Security Number or Driver's License Number.

If you prefer, you may stop by our office located at City Hall at 130 South Main Street from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to complete a service application or, if you prefer, you can download the application and bring the completed form with you.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 608-592-3246 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Lodi Utilities' residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at 608-592-3246 or by completing the Transfer Service form.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Lodi Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please call us at 608-592-3246 to let us know your anticipated termination date. You can also complete the Request to Discontinue Service form.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Lodi a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. Lodi Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.